Z is one of the leading international subcontracting fairs in Europe. Every other year, it provides a platform for subcontractors who cover the early and middle stages of production and for industrial service companies. The 2023 edition of this subcontracting trade fair offers a wide range of products and services and will once again provide an industry get-together for decision-makers and professionals from machine tool and plant engineering, the automotive and vehicle industries, toolmaking and other industrial sectors.
The Intec International Trade Fair for Machine Tools, Manufacturing and Automation will be taking place at the same time.
The trade fair combination created by Z and Intec is unique in Europe and covers the entire value chain from raw materials, parts, components and assembly units to manufacturing technology for machining, subtractive and additive processes as well as digitalisation in production. Professionals in this field will find tailor-made solutions across all stages of planning, production preparation, operative manufacturing and distribution.
Come and join us in the spring of 2023 at the first European get-together of the year for the subcontracting industry!
Zuliefermesse Z Key Facts
- Z: One of the leading international subcontracting trade fairs in Europe, with a focus on suppliers in the early and middle stages of production as well as providers of industrial services
- Combined trade fair: Intec is one of Europe's leading metalworking trade fairs and takes place in parallel with Z. Intec and Z are complemented by GrindTec , the international trade fair for tool grinding and tool machining.
- Unique combination of events: Together, Intec, Z and GrindTec cover the entire production process and value chain, serve as an essential industry get-together for decision-makers and professionals and provide an important networking platform
- Exhibitors: Decision-makers and experts from machine tool and plant engineering, tool-making, automotive and vehicle industries, etc.
- Data: In 2019, more than 1,300 exhibitors from 31 countries and 24,400 visitors (Intec and Z)