Z is an international subcontracting fair offering a wide range of product and service presentation options as well as networking opportunities that are especially suited to small and medium-sized suppliers and service providers in the industry.
The focus at Z will be on the development and application of new materials, assembly components and technologies. This is all complemented perfectly by Intec , which takes place at the same time. Here, visitors come from the most significant target industries such as machine tool and plant engineering, metal and plastics processing as well as the automotive industry.
Good reasons to exhibit
Leading trade fair
Z is among the leading international subcontracting trade fairs in Europe with a comprehensive portfolio that puts it at the top of the list for subcontractors in the early and middle stages of production as well as for service providers in the industry. The range of exhibits includes semi-finished products and materials alongside universal and specialist parts and components, contract manufacturing and technological service provision as well as various other types of industry services.
Skilled, professional visitors
The majority of professional visitors to Z work in the processing industries and trades as well as technical sales, engineering and research. 61% of visitors are directly involved in decision processes in procurement and sourcing. In 2019, 14% of visitors to Z travelled from abroad.
Knowledge transfer and networking
A focus on interdisciplinary technology topics and a conference programme that brings together research and practice as well as economic policy and international cooperation make Z an essential event for dialogue between providers and users.
Strong double act
The trade fair combination of the Z Subcontracting Fair and the Intec machine tool production fair is unique in Europe and focuses on machine tool and plant engineering, the automotive sector and other applications in the metal and plastics processing industry. Exhibitors and visitors to both fairs can benefit from the synergies this creates.
Exhibition areas at Z:
International get-together for subcontractors
The focus of Z is on subcontractors for machine tool and plant engineering, the automotive and vehicle industries, toolmaking and other industrial sectors.
- Parts and components
- Bonding, connecting and assembly processes
- Tools and semi-finished products
- Processing as a technological service
- Tools and equipment for the production of contracted parts and modules
- Electrical engineering and electronics – single components, assembly units, systems for production, finishing, assembly and testing
- Industrial services
- Information, organisation, consulting
Visitor target groups at Z:
Sectors represented by visitors
- Machine tool and plant engineering, tool making
- Automotive and vehicle industries
- Other industry sectors such as electrical engineering and electronics, power plant construction, plastics technology and processing, agricultural machinery and railway vehicle construction, aviation, medical technology and the optics industry
- Service providers for the industry
Visitors with expertise
- Senior managers
- Procurement and sourcing
- Manufacturing and
- Production preparation
- Research, development and construction
- Quality assurance
- Maintenance and logistics