If you need images or logos, you can find image material here that you can use for your reporting. Please note our legal information when using this material. Should you require further media services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our press contact .
Are you a journalist, event organiser or exhibitor at the Leipzig Trade Fair and need DTP templates for your press work or publicity? Here you can find our logos for your own use. Just click on the relevant link to download. These include reproducible drawing path files (vector graphics).
- Z_ClaimENG_Verlauf_RGB (PNG, 160 kB)
- Z_ClaimENG_Verlauf_CMYK (EPS, 2 MB)
- Z_Schriftzug_ClaimENG_RGB (PNG, 112 kB)
- Z_Schriftzug_ClaimENG_CMYK (EPS, 2 MB)
- Z_ClaimENG_schwarz_RGB (PNG, 91 kB)
- Z_ClaimENG_schwarz_CMYK (EPS, 2 MB)
- Z_Schriftzug_ClaimENG_schwarz_RGB (PNG, 110 kB)
- Z_Schriftzug_ClaimENG_schwarz_CMYK (EPS, 2 MB)
Photos are available for download in print quality and may be used exclusively for press purposes.
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or Users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade show/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third-party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention:Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.